What are the details, again?
The Big Yes - A 3-Day Retreat with Samantha Bennett
Thursday, June 12: 5pm-7pm
Friday, June 13: 9am - 6pm (possible evening session 7:30pm-9pm)
Saturday, June 14: 9am - 6pm (possible evening session 7:30pm-9pm)
Sunday, June 15, 9am - 4pm
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Drive
La Jolla, California 92037 USA
Do I have to stay the whole time?
Please do. And the hotel has graciously extended the special room rate for a few days before and after our event in case you want to stay a bit longer.
Is this some big pitch-fest with everyone trying to get me to buy stuff all the time?
Absolutely not. This is a real 3-day training – an intensive retreat led by me and a few of my good friends.
There will be opportunities to buy stuff, but that’s not really what we’re here for.
Who else is teaching?
I am very careful to only invite people who are actual friends of mine to teach. These are wise leaders, fun speakers and people whom I know to have perfect integrity. In all seriousness, you will benefit just from being in the same room with them and observing their energy, their way of being in the world and soaking up the love that they have in such abundance.
You can find out more about them --
Rhonda Britten, America's #1 Life Coach: http://rhondabritten.com/
Ben Saltzman, Facilitator/Coach, http://www.touchedandtransformed.com/
What’s up with the food?
If I were you, I’d take advantage of the VIP Meal Upgrade – it includes lunch on Friday and Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
There will be vegan, vegetarian, gluten- and dairy-free options available at each meal, but you have to let me know what your needs are so I can set the menu appropriately.
Getting the VIP Meal Upgrade means you won’t have to hassle with finding a restaurant that will rush you in and out.
Plus you’ll get to make “lunch friends” with some of the most vibrant, exciting, intelligent people I know: the members of The Organized Artist Company family.
Are you really going to go until 9pm each night?
Maybe. We’ll see. But I figured better to schedule it and not need it than to spring it on you at the last minute.
Can I bring a friend?
Absolutely! Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. You can bring a friend, spouse, partner, buddy or muse for just $99. Great deal, huh?
What qualifies you to be a Creativity/Productivity Expert?
Well, let's see....I've more than doubled my business every year since 2009 and now run a mid-six-figure business pretty much all by myself from my home and I still have plenty of time for rest, relaxation, reading and travel.
In the last 12 months:
- I published a bestselling book, "Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day (New World Library)" which Seth Godin called, "An instant classic. Essential reading for anyone who wants to make a ruckus."
- I also wrote, designed and self-published a remarkably popular book of poetry on Kindle called, "An Artist Talks to God" that has brought comfort to hundreds of people. (Did you know that in the poetry world, selling over 400 copies makes you a bestseller? So I think that makes me, like, the Danielle Steele of poetry. Totally.)
- My acting career is still going strong. (I've been invited to participate in the development of a Kafka novel for the stage - how fun is that?!?!)
- I passed a 6-hour exam to maintain my status as an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant and Partner.
- My teacher and mentor, David Neagle, asked me to join his faculty as his Personal Branding/Marketing Expert - I am so honored.
- I've also been invited to serve with some of America's best (and highest-integrity) internet marketers as the Personal Branding Expert for Tyler Garns' Box Out Marketing Membership Program.
- I continue to develop my prayer and meditation practice and I love finding all the ways that growing my business can be true expression of my spirituality.
What if I get there and I don't like it?
I hope that you’ll let me know ASAP so we can get to work crafting an appropriate solution. But if you really feel you must leave, just let my team know before the end of the first day, return all of your materials and I will cheerfully refund your tuition minus a 10% administration fee. No worries.
What kind of artists do you work with? I'm not sure if I qualify...
I think everyone is a creative genius in some way or other, so as far as I'm concerned, everyone is welcome in this training.
That said, there are usually quite a few writers, musicians, actors, singers and other performing artists as well as painters, teachers, textile designers, dancers, quilters, graphic artists, interior designers, stylists, jewelry designers, sculptors, social media specialists, poets, healers, energy workers, improvisers, directors, comic book creators, performance artists, composers, and all kinds of other free-thinkers, outside-of-the-box-ers and artsy types.
There are usually a few entrepreneurs and civilians, too, just for good measure.
What if I can't afford it?
The price of the work is the price of the work; there are no discounts or scholarships available. But I never want anyone to NOT do this work just because of the money.
So if you'd like to arrange a special payment plan, please just contact the office at Admin@TheOrganizedArtistCompany.com and let's see what we can work out.
I'm still not sure if The Big Yes is right for me - can we discuss it?
Of course. Just call my cell at 818-468-0540 during business hours (Pacific Time) or feel free to email me